Shadow Hattrick
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

De officiële site van de SH-crew.

IndexGalerijLaatste afbeeldingenZoekenRegistrerenInloggen

News Updates!

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Bullet_Rain
Crew Member
Crew Member

Aantal berichten : 95
Registratiedatum : 29-07-09
Leeftijd : 33

News Updates! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: News Updates!   News Updates! Emptyma aug 17, 2009 3:07 pm

In deze topic zal ik de updates van Dev-Pall posten, gelieve te discussieren in de "meningen" sectie!

Citaat :
Hello everyone!

Lately, we've been trying to spice up the interest for Pokémon Crystal Online. We've started advertising by starting a facebook fanpage which most of you most likely already have noticed and we've been trying to increase Staff activity so our forums won't look deserted. We are currently looking into a "behind-the-scenes" video with all developers from Pokémon Crystal Online. In the video we would appear as the real life humans we are talking about the new game itself and maybe (if anyone's interested) about who we are and what we are doing in real life. Also currently working on a in-game footage video, but just yet, there is not much to show other than the screenshots you've seen so far. Well, it all depends on what you guys want. We might start a poll asking for what you guys want the most.

Now for something completly different. Progress!
We are doing great in progress, but we have to be realistic, there is still a long way to go before we are reaching beta. Well it all depends on our planning. As you can see on our latest screenshots our crafting system is now working properly. Yesterday, we had it through our last internal testing and it should now work without bugs! Now we just need some design touches etc. but that shouldn't take so long.

So now that we have finished crafting system, I'm getting in the picture. I have been working with some of our staff the past weeks on how crafting actually should work. We've made houndreds of crafting combo's for diverse items. Some crafting combo's will even create new crafting parts which you will need for creating even better items (like UltraBall, MasterBall etc.). More explaination about crafting will be posted later. So I have started coding the combo's, now while it may take a while, then I'm sure it will be awesome. Anyway, Cyrus have moved on to next task on our list, which is combat. As many of the old members know, we had a lot of bugs with combat at times in the old game. That, we want to prevent which is why Cyrus is focusing on that now.

After we have been looking through combat, we will move on to the following things:
- Improving spawns and loot system
- Crew Wars
- Crew Interface and management rewamp
- Shop improvements
- New Auction system (it's not sure this will be added)
- More security in trading
- Item trading
- Base stats
- Proper tutorial system
- New quests and quest system rewamp
- (while I was writing this I forgot the rest, but you get the point that we still have a few things to do lol).

As you can see, we still have a lot of awesome features coming up and at the moment, we are also looking into improving the in-game PM system and hopefully if time allows us adding a friendlist and mailing system. Well, only time can tell what we can do.

Well, I guess that was all we had for now.

Kind regards, the Pokémon Crystal Online team.
Dev-Pall.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
dibardi
Elite member
Elite member
dibardi

Aantal berichten : 157
Registratiedatum : 02-02-09
Leeftijd : 31

News Updates! Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: News Updates!   News Updates! Emptydi aug 18, 2009 1:04 am

Zijn er mensen die hier niets van verstaan?
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
https://shadowhattrick.actieforum.com

News Updates!
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Shadow Hattrick :: Pokémon Crystal Online :: Mededelingen-
Ga naar: